of the country hotel and the guesthouse
- The Hotel Laudersbach in Altenmarkt / Zauchensee was officially documented for the first time in 1350 as Gut Glaudersbach.
- At the beginning the hotel Laudersbach was a rest house in Altenmarkt / Zauchensee with a small farm, petrol station and a small guesthouse in the 60s and 70s.
- In the early 70s the hotel Laudersbach was the first guesthouse in the Altenmarkt / Zauchensee area with showers/WC in each of the bedrooms.
- Also at this time, Laundersbach with Grandfather “Stani” became known throughout the area as “Chicken Station” as it was the first to offer grilled chickens.
- At the beginning of the 70s, the guesthouse “Erika” was established above the hotel in the honor of the current senior partner.
- In the 80s the guesthouse was extended with more rooms and a spa area.
- At the beginning of the 90s there was further expansion and renovation of the Restaurant and the guesthouse with its unique guest’s garden in Roman/Italian style. The distinctive stone archway was designed in a Roman style, inspired by the historical backdrop of being the guesthouse on the Roman road.
- At the beginning of the 90s the old horse and cow stables were converted over the course of the restaurant renovation into the rustic “Stadlbar”, in which festivities of all sorts can now be celebrated.
- At the end of the 90s there was far-reaching development in the restaurant. The traditional menu was expanded with trendy creative dishes. The choice of wines was also expanded. Christian visits different wine seminars and in this way acquired his expertise in this area. Nadja, with her passion for healthy food and regional herbs, is currently completing a training course to be a nutritionist and contributes her knowledge to the well-known “very good Laudersbach cuisine”.
- It’s not for nothing that Hotel Laudersbach has many regular guests from the local population, from local business es and factories both as lunchtime guests with fast and good cuisine as well as holiday guests passing through travelling south. Laudersbach is also seen as a stopover for many business travellers, either for food or as a place to stay.
- Aside from the comfortable atmosphere, it is the casual family contact that our regular guests so appreciate at Laudersbach. At breakfast the landlady or landlord fills their guest s in on the weather situation, the snow conditions, the perfect motorcycle tour or the great opportunities for trips in the Salzburg state across our heavenly mountains and lakes.
- The last step to date is the expansion of the guesthouse to ***superior, which was carried out in 2010.