of Landhotel Laudersbach
- In 1350, the hotel Laudersbach in Altenmarkt / Zauchensee is mentioned in documentsas Gut Glaudersbach for the first time.
- Initially, the hotel Laudersbach was a rest area in Altenmarkt / Zauchensee with a small farm, gas station operation and a small inn in the 60s and 70s.
- The Laudersbach Hotel was the first guest house around Altenmarkt / Zauchensee in the early 70’s with its own shower / WC in the rooms.
- The Laudersbach with grandfather “Stani” was well known in this time as “Hendlstation” with the first “Grillhendln” (grill chicken) in the area.
- At the beginning of the seventies, the guesthouse “Erika” was built above the inn in the name of the current senior manager.
- In the 80s, the guesthouse was expanded with more rooms and a spa area.
- At the beginning of the 90s, the restaurant and the inn were extended and renovated with a unique Roman / Italian style garden. The unmistakable stone archway was designed in the Roman style, based on the historical background as an inn on the Roman road.
- It is already well known, that the Hotel Laudersbach has many regular guests from the local population, from local business and industrial companies, as well as holiday guests on their way to the south.
- Our regular guests in Laudersbach appreciate the informal family contact in addition to the cosy atmosphere. At breakfast, the boss informs about weather conditions, snow conditions, the perfect motorcycle tour or the great excursion possibilities in the Salzburger Land across our beautiful mountains and lakes.
- In 2010 the guesthouse was extended to the *** Landhotel superior with new flexible rooms, a new breakfast and seminar room and an enlarged wellness area.
- So far, the last step is the 2017 new construction. The inn was connected to the above-mentioned country hotel. This resulted in 20 new rooms, the new reception and breakfast area and the new spa area. Unfortunately, the quaint “Stadlbar” no longer met today’s building standards, and with the new event and seminar “grange”, it found a worthy successor. The kitchen in the inn has been equipped with new equipment and renovated, also an additional dining room was built.
- During the entire renovation, care was taken to preserve the substance rich in history and to preserve the external appearance. The wood from our old “Stadlbar” was prepared and installed in the new Stadl and other areas of the hotel. Thus, e.g. the wooden frames of the toilet mirrors in the inn were created from the wood of the old cattle shed! The photovoltaic system on the gazebo of the guest garden helps us to protect the environment and covers a good portion of our electricity needs.